The Alliance for Rural Electrification (*) kindly invites all members and friends to a two information packed days on Off-Grid power with solar, wind and hydropower. The workshop will be held in Memmingen (Germany) on September 25 and 26 this year.
- Off-Grid energy supply with PV, wind and micro hydro power
- Solutions for rural electrification and health care
- Industrial applications
- Solar water pumping
- Applications for the leisure market
- Off-Grid Forum with more than 30 lectures of trade experts
- Special Guest-Speaker Christian Felber: "Economy for the Common Good"
- Off-Grid Exhibition to see product news of more than 35 exhibiting companies
- Tech-Day (24 Sep) and Hands-on-Off-Grid sessions: Technical product and installation trainings
- System Sizing: Technical support with system sizing
- Energy Experts Café: Answers to your questions on project handling and more
- Speakers' Corner: Insights on exotic subjects
- ARE Board as part of the jury for the Off-grid Experts Awards
For further information, you can check on: www.off-grid-experts.com